The Basics. Learn about boyandgirlco's philosophy and build techniques. A great introductory workshop for those looking to start building their own pallet furniture.
Workshop: The ABCs of Pallet Furniture
This workshop will teach you:
- Where to find pallets
- What to look for in a pallet
- How to deconstruct a pallet
- What tools you'll need to make basic pallet furniture, and
- Our design and build philosophy.
You'll need to wear:
- Long pants
- A shirt (no singlets or tank tops please), and
- Covered shoes that you don't mind getting scuffed.
Your workshop fee includes a pair of eye protection glasses, gloves and ear protection.
8 April 2017: 9am, 12pm, 3pm | 15 April 2017: 9am, 12pm, 3pm.
Duration: 2 hours | Cost: $29.00
Once you've made the payment, we'll send you all the necessary information including any forms you have to sign as a part of participating in a boyandgirlco workshop. We'll also send you a confirmation of all the information you'll need in order to be prepared for the workshop, at least 1 week out from the workshop date.